A) Collected Information
- When ordering our products, registering for free information, or simply contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number, email address, and/or other personally identifiable information such as a physical address.
- You have the right to correct any personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete, just visit "My Account" page or email us at email@example.com.
B) Use of Information
- All information that you, as the individual, provide or that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
1. To provide you with the services you requested to create your account.
2. To better respond to your individual needs.
3. To improve our website based on your information and feedback.
4. To improve customer service.
5. To process transactions.
6. For promotions, surveys, or other special features.
7. To target prospective customers with our services and promotions.
8. To send periodic emails, order confirmations, company news, updates, and/or related service information, etc.
C) Data Retention
- TSE retains personal data for a period of time. TSE may anonymize it, delete it, or
take other necessary steps. TSE retains data for business continuity purposes.
D) Protection of Personal Information
- TSE will take reasonable steps to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or alteration of your personal information. TSE will store all the personal information on a secure manner. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE that information sent across the internet is not always fully secure or error free and TSE cannot gurantee the security of data when sent over the internet.
- You can unsubscribe to TSE's services whenever you feel the need to or change preferences by accessing your account or by emailing TSE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When we are required to do so by law
2. In connection with any form of legal proceedings
3. To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, but not limited to providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
4. To any individual or business that may sell TSE to.
5. To any court, competent authority, or person who will apply the information to a court, for disclosure of that personal information when we deem that it is reasonable to do so.
H) U.S. Transfer
- If your residents or are located outside of the United States, you acknowledge that the information you provide to TSE will be transferred to the United States.
I) Third Party Websites
- TSE's website may contain links to other websites TSE is not responsible for the practices of third party websites.
J) Policy Amendments